Monday 24 August 2015

The shed has arrived

That's right people the shed has arrived finally and how cool does it look.  Now that this is on the allotment it's going to make life so much easier than before.  No more carrying tools over in the wheelbarrow, then taking them back home.  Now I can leave them on the allotment site which I can tell you was a real relief on Sunday.  Trust me when I say it can be a real headache every time you need to go down but know you have to carry/ wheel your tools over.  No more.

Image 1

Still a lot of work to go but beds shed and weed dying off is a great start.  Next we will once the weed have died off will use a Rotavator to turn over the soil.  All the top half was done by hand but it's such hard work trust me.   
Image 2

No comments:

Post a Comment